Last weekend started with a trip to Tiong Bahru Bakery at Raffles City to catch up with a good girl friend. I was actually just dying for 40 Hands' mocha but my ham and gruyere sandwich was pretty satisfying too.
Still, after months of way too milky and weak mocha, I was in heaven.
After church, I met up with my sister, and after shopping for makeup (ended up with Chanel's long lasting concealer which is pretty good), we went on to Holland Village for some pho at Pho Hoa. LOVE their broth.... very very happy.
The next day after work, same sister and I went back to Carpenter & Cook for tea. It was nice... they've rearranged the seating so it is a little less claustrophobic and we managed to get a four seater table to ourselves. :) Chatted and spent some time bonding ;)
The decor still charms me.
Display of vintage kitchenware..
My yummy lemon drizzle cake and a mocha, which is my go-to drink everywhere I go. Not too bad, but a little bitter. Cake was very yummy. The frosting reminded me of England. The English do seem to like frosting on many of their desserts. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)