I went on Gmarket a couple of years ago and it was a complete nightmare navigating the site. The stuff I bought was extremely disappointing too, so I gave up.
That was till a friend and I started chatting about skin care she'd got on there at massive discounts, and I found out that my sister was buying some stuff off there that was really well made (for the price she paid). Let's just say an addiction has been borne. HAHA.Women bond over girly stuff like this.
So I ordered some stuff I'd been eyeing. Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel and Air Light compact. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic clay mask, two Skin Food masks (I know right, why do I need 3 masks???) and a Missha eyeshadow stick.
See the stack of samples at the bottom right? Opening the box (what I bought was all bubble wrapped) and seeing all those samples on top already got me excited! Which girl doesn't like samples? Got tons of stuff from Etude House and Face Shop and some Laneige and Missha samples.
What I actually ordered. I haven't tried the eye gel or masks yet, but I got the eye shadow stick in gold and the texture was smooth and color quite pretty and subtly sparkly. The Air Light compact is pretty low coverage, but natural enough for me. Lightweight as the name suggests.
Can't wait to try the masks and eye gel!
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)