Sunday, 18 November 2012

Food, Glorious, Food

 It's been mostly about food, friends and Running Man the past few weeks! Life is good. ;)

First up, Hoshino Coffee that just opened at the new wing of Plaza Singapura. 
Horrendously acidic coffee. 

 Black squid ink pasta was yummy! Very oily but I don't mind, I like my pasta like that. 

  My friend had the Curry rice which came in a hot pot and tasted very yummy!

 One weekend, I caught up with a good friend at Spruce (Upp Bt Timah), and we had a super long dinner. Both of us had their orrechiete which was DELICIOUS!!! Prawns in a zucchini, garlic cream based sauce with the ear-shaped pasta. No pics cos I was so hungry and it was so good, I didn't want to whip my phone out. 

Dessert for me was the very yummy baked ginger date pudding with vanilla ice cream. 

And I saved the best for last. AMAZINGLY GOOD mocha at Kith Cafe at Park Mall. Now I know where to get good coffee before church! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)