En route to Bugis to meet a friend in a Forever 21 dress I chopped into a maxi skirt.
After lunch, Y did some shopping at Bugis Junction and Iluma (boy, can that girl shop!) and then we headed to Bugis Village. I haven't been there in 6 years and it hasn't changed. It still looks like Chatuchak in Bangkok on the 1st floor, and Argyle Centre at Mongkok in Hong Kong, on the 2nd floor.
It was awesome. We checked out vintage clothes, funky sunglasses, dresses, and fun stuff. She brought me to a shop that sold dresses from $25-38, and I got a black dress in a classic shape. Will post a photo when I wear it!
Then we visited Cat Socrates at Bras Basah, before heading back to Tiong Bahru Bakery at Raffles City for a coffee.
It was a really fun day catching up with her! :)
It was a really fun day catching up with her! :)
Jo these are the best shopping days, really. Good deals, fairs, I love it.
ReplyDeleteGirls and shopping! ;)
Delete