Recently I've been thinking...
But as Christians, God tells us not to worry. If He can take care of the sparrows in the sky and the lilies in the fields, how much more He would take care of us because He loves us beyond what we can grasp.
Not many people understand the worries a single parent goes through, so not many are really able to give encouragement when we need it. Thankfully, through this season, God has been so real to me in my deepest times of need and in my joy.
In every way, He has taken care of not just me, but E too. Month after month, He has shown His grace and mercy. At this point in time, I can say, I have few worries about my future.
Mortgage? Health? Fiances? He will take care of it. Of course, I have to do my part. E's future and how I can do my best to bring him up? My own future? I have found that as I lay it in His hands, life really is easier and less stressful. When I seek Him, He answers! Irony, when in the past as I lived trying to control my life, I was really not doing myself any favours.
That's not to say there aren't any points when I've felt a little discouraged, but they're short lived because there is hope in Someone far greater than all my problems.
Thankful because even in this short time, He has shown that it will all be worth it at the end.
Thank God for God :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)