Sunday, 23 September 2012

Just us

Been off this blog for awhile...  just sometimes quite unsure about what to blog about. I admire ladies who blog whatever is on their mind, and share so freely. But I guess I want to write when I feel compelled to. 

We recently were at a dinner tasting for my sister's upcoming wedding. I brought E along (of course) and he was so well behaved despite getting very sleepy at about 8pm and stayed up way past his bed time. So proud of him, especially when he remembered his manners to greet my future brother in law's family, and sat with us the whole 2.5 hours or so we were there. Gave me some peace that on the actual day next month, he'll be just as easy to handle. He'll have some of his cousins there, so I hope it'll be fun for all of us. :) 

There was one day last week I went to VivoCity trying to find all the stuff he needs for the wedding. 4 hours of non stop walking around and at the end of that, found him 2 pairs of pants, a pair of shoes and a tie. And despite looking in 3 or 4 different shoe shops, I couldn't find a pair for myself I liked enough! In the end, one pair of pants will just go into storage because my mom found a whole 5 piece suit for him at Mustafa for $37!! And good quality too with proper lining and a tie.Very cool.

Since then, I've gone and gotten some oil bumps and milia seeds buzzed off my face, so I'm looking a bit scary now with angry red dots over my cheekbones. They're healing up, but hopefully they'll be all gone very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)