Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Saturday Night Live & Eat

 My cousin, one of my sisters and I headed to Ippudo at Mandarin Gallery on Saturday for a belated birthday dinner. I hadn't had their Akamaru ramen in ages, and all other joints' failed in comparison to Ippudo's, in my opinion. 

All I could remember was some freakin' awesome broth in their Akamaru range... which is basically miso with garlic oil. It sounds simple enough but this one...brings me to heaven and back.

We queued 40 minutes and I think I ate my chasu ramen up in less than 20. It was SO good. Craving it right now, in fact. UGH. 

My sister and cousin both had their pork belly buns, eel rice and rice balls...

Then we headed next door to Oriole Cafe at 313 for dessert. I'd been there once, and thought everything was pretty good.

3 banoffees. Crazy but hey, it's small, and we all need our own desserts. :P 

Sister also had their flat white which she said was pretty good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)