Sunday, 4 March 2012

Sisterhood

me and my sisters c. 1988
(my sisters might kill me after seeing this. heh.) 

I am the eldest of 3 girls. And for 7 long years, I secretly hoped for a sibling... or two. You know, one of those kids who got bored playing with her toys by herself.

Then my 1st sister came. And I was probably the happiest little girl at that time.... and then 2 years after, another one! I have fond memories with them.

We all have different characters, yet have some similar traits. And even though we have our own lives now, I'll always be thankful for them, and that we get along. We whatsapp (I know right, the bane of modern technology), and sometimes I hang out with my 1st sister. We go shopping, eat Japanese food, watch Top Gear whilst pigging out on junk food, and try to go running. 

I love my sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)