I have a confession to make.
I like Korean variety shows. A lot.
Like this one, Happy Together. There are 4 comedian hosts, 2 men in ridiculous wigs and 2 women, and they interview tv/movie stars/singers/comedians in the locker room of a Korean bath house.The set up already sounds silly, right? ;) This one has me laughing out loud a lot! It's a fantastic stress-reliever after my kiddo goes to bed. :D
And then there is 2Days 1Night, where the 5 cast members (one has left) go on a trip somewhere in Korea to showcase the country and its culture to the viewers.
You get a mix of comedians, singers and actors hosting this show, but they're all funny, and I love seeing different parts of Korea, and learning about their culture and food through this programme.
Apart from these 2 shows, I sometimes watch more dramas and music videos than I will admit. Now you know what I do to unwind sometimes. ;)
My local cable provider decided to bundle this channel, KBS, into a paid package of Asian channels a couple of weeks ago. We went without it for a few days and I think I probably missed it too much.
*sheepish grin*




No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)