Friday, 17 February 2012

Maison Kayser

photo credit
A couple of friends and my son and I headed to Maison Kayser one weekend to try out their stuff. Verdict- It was worth the long, disorganized queue wait with a grumpy toddler.


The Lemon Tart looked pretty awful if you ask me, presentation wise. I mean, look at it. It looks like a potato- mushroom pie with odd green flecks on it. But it was delicious! A generous spread of smooth, tangy-sweet lemon custard on top of a crisp base. Much MUCH better than Paul's.




My friends had a chocolate eclair each and we all shared the croissants. One went nearly orgasmic over the chocolate eclair. It had a delicious, cold chocolate mousse filling and a great bite. The croissants got the thumbs up from my son and me, it was lovely, flaky and buttery. 

I didn't have anything to drink, but I think it was happiness all around the table. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)