Sunday, 1 January 2012

New Year's Eve Shopping

I took the little boy out yesterday to a (nearby) suburban shopping mall with the intention of finding a booster seat for the car. We headed out a little before lunch so we could go look for a Lego mini figure friend for the one he already has at home. We found the seat, didn't want to lug it to lunch so decided to go back just before we headed home.


We manged to find a little man that came with a little speed boat, so that managed to keep him a little occupied before his mini katsudon arrive. Oops, no picture of the food. 


He happily ate up all his food after that, loving that the chicken was 'crunchy'. He thought it was all very yummy! I had the udon and kakiage with prawns. 

Then we did some shopping! (I'm secretly training him to be more patient when I bring him shopping next time, hey, it's for the benefit of his future girlfriend/wife! ;) Spotted some long-sleeved stripey tops at Uniqlo, but they're not so practical for Singapore weather.


After that, we went to look for some L'Oreal infallible limited ed eyeshadow which is sold- out at so many places (my sister found me Bronze Goddess!!), before it got crowded and we headed back to the shop to buy the car seat. But it had sold out!!! In the 2 hours we went to search for the Lego man and lunch and shopping?! Grrr.... 

Anyway, I reserved one and headed home. We had to go back in the evening to pick it up.

All that moving here and there, especially in the claustrophobic shopping mall in the evening really tired me out!!! So when my boy went to bed at 9pm, I did too, completely missing the countdown into 2012. Oh well. I woke up at 2am to some lovely messages though :) 

Happy New Year everyone! Here's wishing you a healthy, happy 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)