I hope everyone had a good Christmas break! Mine was good... relaxing and spent with close ones.
| prime rib |
Christmas lunch was with my family, and thankfully, my little boy was able to join us. We had lunch at the NUSS Bukit Timah Guild House Cafe, which actually serves pretty good food.
I had the cod, and my parents shared the hugeass piece of prime rib. Elisha had a Hawaiian pizza. :)
My favourite ice cream in the whole wide world!
On Boxing Day, I met up with a good friend at Holland Village. The Daily Scoop sells the best ice cream, in terms of flavours (theirs is the best and most spot on, for me) with a fantastic texture. I had the Coconut flavour as well as a new one, Whiskey something... which was really yummy! I could eat 4 scoops at a go, but had to restrain...
Then coffee and bread at Provence, a French- style Japanese cafe. We sat and chatted for a few hours, which was great... just catching up and sharing stories. :)
And now it's back to the grind... sort of. Still in a holiday mood.
mmm -- your holiday looks quite delicious! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was! :)
ReplyDelete