| Vintage Rings for her best girl friends |
A while ago, I got an order from a friend for a bunch of rings for some of her closest girl pals. Yesterday, they finally materialized! These rings are true vintage 60s-70s copper mesh buckle rings that are adjustable. They have a lovely burnished copper colour and are really unique.
She had ordered one for herself initially and they were all going ga-ga over it. :)
So being the great friend she is, she decided to get a bunch for them. She's known some of them for 22 years, and now that they all have the same ring (with some variations in the charms and lockets), they're still bound by a single ring!! Or in her words, "One ring to rule them all!!!" LOL.
| For a very good friend of mine! |
I showed a very good girl friend of mine that order... and she decided she wanted one for herself too. She'd actually eyed them many months back, but being the practical mom, she was wondering, "What if I need to wash my hands?". :D Well, beauty for a bit of trouble- it's nothing!
I still have a couple left in my other shop, if anyone is interested! I would be happy to customize the charms. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)