My little boy, whom my shop was named after, was home last week because he was sick. For those who know him, he's very attached to me, and I like to call him my little koala bear. :)
But he surprised me by giving me pockets of time on a couple of those days to do work on the computer, as well as take photos. On this day the photo was taken, he entertained himself for almost a good 1.5 hours.
When he is in my work room (where I make jewelry, surf the web and do work on the laptop) he keeps himself busy with a bunch of highlighter markers and a notebook, drawing all sorts of wonderful things from his imagination, occasionally coming to show me this and that. Ah the joys of parenthood...
When he is in my work room (where I make jewelry, surf the web and do work on the laptop) he keeps himself busy with a bunch of highlighter markers and a notebook, drawing all sorts of wonderful things from his imagination, occasionally coming to show me this and that. Ah the joys of parenthood...
A glimpse into my life. Yup that's a mannequin there that I bought second-hand from a dressmaker in Singapore for the sole purpose of taking jewelry photos! A steal at $80. Maybe I'll use it one day for dressmaking? Who knows. ;)
aw! your little koala bear is a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteHeehee, thanks Rachel! :)
ReplyDelete