A girl friend and I met up at Bugis a few weekends ago to catch up, have coffee and go shopping at Bugis Village!
We hadn't met up in months, though she's one of my closest friends, and we chat on whatsapp nearly everyday! Haha...
I'd seen photos of Artistry on instagram
feeds, and it's like a new past time of mine, going to new cafes and
dessert places when I have time. V isn't much of a coffee drinker, so
she just had tea. I ordered a flat white, which I felt was too bitter. I
also got a slice of pecan pie, but didn't think much of it.
Really? LOL.
About an hour into our chat session,the barista came to take my cup
away and offered me something else I might enjoy better. I was
surprised!! He made me a latte, which was much better.... balance tasted
better.. haha how do I describe it when I just go by taste?!
After that, we walked Bugis Village, but didn't buy anything.
I love catching up with girl friends in person. Till the next time, V! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)