There was catching up with friends and my sister, Christmas dinner with the family, watching The Hobbit and Les Miserables, shopping for presents, buying presents, checking out a couple of new places... all fun. This past week though, my son was sick, so we have been spending quality time together. It has been good, and he's on the mend. I will blog bit by bit about what has been going on lately.... :)
One of my sisters and I and a cousin went to check out St Marc Cafe at VivoCity. It just opened when we went. It's a Japanese cafe with some pastries and dessert! Just what we love. haha...
I had the Little Fuji. SO GOOD. The pastry was crisp and tasty and just the right level of sweet. The soft serve vanilla ice cream was delicious with it! It was a little pricey at $6.50, but really worth it!
I had the caramel latte, which was really quite good too! My sister and cousin had a matcha latte each, which I felt was a good balance of bitter and sweet too. Two thumbs up!
We went shopping after that.... my sister and I headed to Uniqlo, one of my favourite shops, and couldn't resist taking a photo. I like her Rebecca Minkoff bag! Here I am in my first pair of skinny jeans from Mango. Speaking of which, I gotta get myself down to the Mango sales!
We met up on a Saturday this month too for dinner after church service, and had dinner at Maison Kayser. I had the ham and cheese, and as plain as it sounds, it was really really good. So satisfying. Quality Gruyere cheese plus an amazing baguette made all the difference!
I also made the switch from iPhone to Samsung! And am really happy. Got the Galaxy S3!! That's why my photos (though not very bright) are much sharper. :)
I also made the switch from iPhone to Samsung! And am really happy. Got the Galaxy S3!! That's why my photos (though not very bright) are much sharper. :)
I can't believe it's nearly 2013. Am looking forward to a great new year.
.jpg)

Happy New Year Jo!!!
ReplyDelete