I'll be honest. I've been away for so long because... 1. I've had nothing to blog about, 2. the U and P letters on my keyboard are temperamental, 3. I've been having too much fun offline.
It's true! :D And as you can see, the U and P letters are working today!
I celebrated my birthday before and after the actual day with some of my closest friends and family, each choosing to sacrifice some of their time with me. To be honest, the lead up to the big day were some of the toughest days for me this past year. Lots of disappointments and upsetting situations, but it's all good now. The best part was knowing that I have a little boy who always wants to spend his time with me. :)
A friend came down from KL too, and we got to hang out for about 2.5 hours that day. That was really awesome... we talked about our faith, our fears, hopes and dreams, and that short time was definitely not enough!
A friend came down from KL too, and we got to hang out for about 2.5 hours that day. That was really awesome... we talked about our faith, our fears, hopes and dreams, and that short time was definitely not enough!
I had a great time having a heart to heart talk with JP again yesterday as we met up at the very boring J.Cube shopping centre.That's us :) We made a pact, that if don't find our soulmates in the future, that we'll stay together when we're old, so we can take care of each other, and hang out together. How fun would that be!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)