Friday, 29 June 2012

Dean & DeLuca

 Dean & DeLuca finally came to Singapore last weekend, and us girls went for dinner there to see what the hype is. They also have gourmet food for sale at a section at the side.

I have never been to the ones in the States or anywhere else in the world, so I really wanted to try it out.

 Behold my awesome Portobello Cheese Burger. I had my beef well- done and it was still juicy and delicious. With a side of truffle fries. 

Sister's pancakes looked good. I didn't try it, but it looks good, and she said she should have ordered savoury food after seeing ours. :P

Our cousin's All Day Breakfast, which wasn't too bad either. Quite generous and that sausage was yummy! 

Verdict for me: I would go again and have the burger! And I must try their hot coffee next time. Nice place to chill when it gets a little less crowded perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, my hubby and I were just talking about a burger today. This one looks so delicious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

hello! :)