Monday, 25 June 2012

Cable Car

It was a school holiday last Friday and my kiddo was getting restless at home after being awake for an hour, so we headed to Harbourfront to take the cable car. He loves playing the Angry Birds game, and when he found out that they were having an Angry Birds theme on them (till the end of the year!), he was super excited. 

The view on our way to Sentosa. That's Resorts World Sentosa, and Hard Rock Cafe, down there.... somewhere.

On the ride there, we had the boomerang green bird as our companion, his favourite bird. ;) He was a little afraid (of the ride, not the bird), but I think with kids, if the adult they're with shows no fear, they get over it much faster. So he was able to enjoy it after about a minute. 




RWS again, I think...

Grumpy Red Angry Bird on the ride back

We hung out for a bit at the Sentosa stop at Imbiah lookout (nothing to see, too many trees) but it was a terribly hot day, and he is not a sun- lover. We headed backwards toward Mount Faber, got some free Angry Birds cups with some disgusting punch in them (which I threw away and replaced with water), and then we went back to VivoCity.

Ahhhh... air conditioning....... Bliss in 41 degree weather.

 No trip to VivoCity is complete without a stop at Toys R Us. He was a little creeped out when I put this on my face. Later on, he went to grab it and did the same, so I guess it looked pretty awesome on Mommy. 

 
This is the little cable car key chain he threw a major tantrum for and made me buy right away. I was going to buy it for him anyway after we had walked around a little but noooooooo... he wanted it then. SO FINE. 

I snapped this photo of him clinging on to it on the bus ride home... he had completely zonked out. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)