After our lunch at ODP, we headed across the road to Forty H4ands, a little coffee joint I'd heard so much about on my friends' facebook accounts and blogs. I wasn't disappointed!
Pretty coffee art!
That's my pal's Latte and my Mocha. Both, really really good. Strong, robust, tons of flavour.
We decided to sit at the back of the cafe, and it was such a lovely, cosy place. We must've sat there for a little over 2 hours just chatting and catching up, and talking about what girls talk about ;) We probably could have sat there for another 2 hours if we didn't need to get home.
Yes that's me pretending to read a magazine. Hehe.
These grills are so old school... They remind us of our old houses... why don't they make grills like that anymore?
Before we headed off, we went to check out a little retail shop next to Books Actually, called Strangelets.
Some cool jewelry, gorgeous smelling soaps by Saipua, bags and stuff. They sell popsicles from Popaganda too, and I would have found space in my tummy for one, but the flavours that day didn't entice me.
All in all, a great day mostly because I got to hang out with a good friend and explore a new (to me) area of my home! :)
Will definitely be back.. so much more to explore!
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)