I have been living under a rock.
Monday was my first time to Rochester Park, a little enclave of restaurants and bars that reminded me of Dempsey and Portsdown Road. Set in a lush little area of greenery, it had a cozy vibe. Must go back there one day to restaurant- hop. ;)
We were actually going to look for ukeleles at a shopping centre nearby and passed by this Starbucks in an old building, just next to the little nook of restaurants. I know it's nothing much when you're from overseas and coffee joints are in quaint cafes, but in Singapore, most of our Starbucks are in shopping centres. There is a growing, vibrant coffee scene though... I must go check those places out some time!
I loved the coffee machine, it reminded me of a 60s car body.
I had a spearmint green tea outdoors on the upper level. Lovely place to sit with a girl friend to catch up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)