A friend of mine took a picture of her gorgeous new silver glitter Melissa shoes on Instagram one day and I was intrigued! They reminded me of my OPI's Rainbow Connection which I adore!
I probably lusted over her shoes for a few days then upon hearing how comfortable they are, decided that I MUST get a pair! I went with the gold version because I think it'll go with more pieces in my wardrobe. :)
After heading to the store and learning it was out of stock, I reserved a pair and finally picked them up yesterday! 5 days have never seemed that long. Hah!
After that, we went jewelry supplies shopping, and then to Uniqlo, where I got an easy navy, red and white striped dress. Since it was only SGD 35, I am now thinking of getting the black and white version. Or maybe the yellow/black/white? Decisions, decisions. It's so easy to wear, lazy dresser that I am. Slip on a long necklace and a pair of flats and I'm ready!
After Uniqlo, I bought some Garrett Popcorn home. Twas a happy day! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)