Wednesday, 18 April 2012

isn't it kind of.... expensive?

Looking around at other blogs, I can't help but wonder sometimes if people REALLY spend that much on clothes. I'm clicking around and see a dress/pants/top they're wearing or hoping to purchase and it's like USD 200-500?? Repettos for S$300 a pop (or does it cost more?) or Emerson Fry dresses for US$2-400? Celine and Chanel bags for thousands of bucks. Woah. I make jewelry and some are priced on the higher end (by my standards at least). Is this what's happening for real with most people?

Maybe because I've never really been able to justify spending that much on a single piece of clothing (different if it's a leather bag, don't ask me why! The most I've ever spent on a single item was for a LV speedy after working for 10 years). Everything's gorgeous, and don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's wrong or right, and if I had heaps and HEAPS of money, I'd probably get them too. But I like my simple Uniqlo or asos dresses for $35-80, my shoes for $70-150... you get my drift. Heh.

What some are willing to spend on just seems kind of ... wow! Amazed. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)