One of those days I brought my kiddo on a play date, we stopped by a department shop as promised and he zoomed in for the cars.
I was tired of him with a ton of cars, so ushered him towards the Lego section and bought that one above for him. It's brilliant!! You can make 3 different vehicles (digger, tow truck and I think, a space truck) with the pieces they provide, and with just a little help from me, my soon-to-be 4 year old could understand the pictorial instructions pretty well.
So I'm on the lookout for more of these mini figures. Meanwhile, for Christmas, I got him a larger 3 in 1 set where the pieces will allow him to make a plane, truck, and .... something else :) My mom got him some more mini Lego to make race cars, and his dad got him a Cars 2 pit stop Lego set.
It's gonna be a wonderful Lego Christmas! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)