Wednesday, 12 October 2011

H&M Kids

I had been to the H&M in HK only once before, and quite loved what I'd seen then, so when H&M finally came to Singapore last month, after a few weeks of its opening, I decided to brave the crowds to take a look.

It was crowded and messy, and I didn't spot much in the Ladies' department. But the children's stuff!! WOW! Must be a maternal thing. I must have exclaimed to my friend a few times, "Thank God I don't have a girl!" because there were just too many cute dresses and Hello Kitty things for sale. 

I did see a few Cars items, but was scanning the shop quite quickly (hate crowds) so must've missed that sweater up there. Also love that sweater with the patches on the elbows. 

Time for a visit soon? *gulp* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)