I don't think I dress up quite as much as I probably should. My daily working wardrobe consists of easy to wear dresses and skirts with a clean cut t-shirt and flats. (Thank God for a creative job)
On weekends, it gets even simpler. Pull on a sleeveless dress, or jeans and a simple top, slip on flats or slippers (not flip flops!) and off I go. Oh no, I am guilty of the simplify-your-life-as-a-mom excuse.
Realistically, I hate wearing long sleeves in Singapore (too humid, and I move around a lot with my work) but don't mind if it's made of a very thin material. And I am a dress/skirt-lover (ask any of my good friends, most of them will remark, "I hardly see you in pants!" if I make the rare appearance in pants. :) Come to think of it, I think I only have one pair I wear often enough, not including jeans.)
But I thought these looks look great! Simple, with some color, and not boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! :)