Sunday, 26 June 2011

Cars 2

Do any of you have boys? Do they love cars? Then you might empathize with me. 

And how they just can't wait to watch Cars 2! Lol. 

My little boy is mad about Cars. He first watched the movie when he was a little under 2, got his first Cars cars (McQueen, King, Chick Hicks, Mater, Luigi & Guido- Mega Bloks ones) at 2.5, and now at 3.5 years old, he is still a Cars fanatic. He hasn't got them all, but he uses similar coloured cars and imagines them to be some of the other guys... and gals.

Last week, I got him these, minus the red guy Uncle Topolino.

Wonder when it'll open here.

And just 'cause I love my boy more than anything in the whole wide world, I'm going to get him more on my birthday next month, and at Christmas. He will be one happy camper. I just can't believe how much cheaper they are in the States!! Sob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! :)